Monday, October 17, 2005

alone...

i walked to work alone today. it was very sad. josephine is working at the cleveland clinic now. she had her orientation today. i ate lunch without her. but i thought about her the whole time.

today once again, my pcr failed. i can't get these damn primers to work. i don't know what's going on! i'm actually pretty frustrated. my mom told me that this month was not a good month for me. she likes to read my fortune. i'm really not all that superstitious but once in a while, you just have to wonder, is it coincidence? but then again, since it is only once in a while that you wonder, then it must be coincidence. otherwise, you would be wondering a lot more often!

i'm also downloading all the short films from bmwfilms.com. they are taking them off the web i think to make room for the next season. if you haven't seen these shorts yet, you really should go check them out. my favorite is the one that guy ritchie directed. partially because he's one of my favorite directors and partially because the car that is featured is an M5. i usually don't capitalize on this blog, but i must capitalize M5. just out of respect. :)

and speaking of movies, have you guys heard that they have picked the new bond? who the heck is this guy! well, all i have to say is he's got some huge 007 shoes to fill.

No comments: