Thursday, April 17, 2008

Two days of one mans life recorded...

This is a video of a man trapped in the elevator for almost 2 days. I feel really bad for this poor guy! It's almost like a psychology experiment gone totally wrong! Notice the fetal position. What's interesting is that he will try to open the door every once in a while just to reaffirm his situation. I wonder what was going through his head! At 12-13 hours I think he actually begins talking to himself. This man will need to go through therapy after an ordeal like this! I can't believe nobody noticed him! What are security cameras for if nobody is watching!!! The video is time lapsed. I wonder what he did when nature called?

Apparently, this happened several years ago. The man ended up getting a small settlement and has lost his job since. Sad...

No comments: