Friday, January 25, 2008

RAIN: The Beatles Experience

Josephine was very thoughtful and bought a pair of tickets to go see RAIN: The Beatles Experience. It was a wonderful concert. Rain is a tribute band to the Beatles. They are awesome. I had heard them before but not a full concert. It was great to hear all my favorite Beatles songs. But there were also a lot of songs that I wish they would have played. Then again, the concert would have lasted forever if they played all the Beatles favorites! Thanks Honey for the great time. I hope you enjoyed your first concert!! It was fun watching you get all excited and nervous about it!

http://www.rainthebeatlesexperience.com/

If they are in town and you are a Beatles fan, I would highly recommend them! After watching the pros play guitar, I realize I have a long way to go. The solo performance of "While my guitar gently weeps" was amazing.

No comments: